Bella's Ancient Sundance Sea Collection
Using Salt and Clay deposits from the Jurassic period, inland Sundance Sea
Relax in a warm bath with over 60 minerals to soothe your body. With Real Redmond Salt, Botanicals, Redmond Bentonite Clay, Epsom Salt, Baking Soda and Essential/Fragrance Oils topped with botanicals.
Set of 4 Salt Soaks.
- Lavender with lavender buds
- Rose with rose petals
- Lemongrass with hops
- Plumeria with calendula
The Bella's Family has made the choice to use Real Salt and Bentonite Clay from Redmond, Utah because we want to use the best ingredients in our products. Real Salt and Redmond Clay are mined deep within the Utah mountains and are free from modern contaminates and micro plastics found in our environment and oceans. We have you and your family in mind at all times, realizing that you want a healthier choice.
According to geologists, the Real Salt deposit is the remnant of an ancient inland sea, probably part of what they call the Sundance Sea (thought to be an arm of the Arctic Ocean), which places the deposit within the Jurassic Period. Over time, the salt that settled at the bottom of the sea was trapped within the earth and then pushed up near the surface close to the town of Redmond, Utah. The ancient salt deposit that would have been created long before there were any modern toxins or micro plastics in the ocean and air. Real Salt’s unique “pinkish” appearance and flecks of color come from a full spectrum more than 60 natural trace minerals, including iodine.
Redmond Bentonite Clay is a unique, all natural bentonite clay from Utah containing both calcium and sodium along with its blend of natural trace minerals that has been used for generations. Geologists tell us Redmond Bentonite Clay is volcanic ash that was deposited in sea water long ago, where it would develop into a swelling-type sodium bentonite clay. Redmond Trading brings this “clay of a thousand uses” to market in its natural state with no additives, chemicals or preservatives.
- We are Leaping Bunny Certified - our ingredients and final products are not tested on animals and are certified Vegan by PETA.
- Keep out of children's reach (unsupervised).
- For external use only. Use caution washing around your eyes and sensitive areas.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your doctor before using products made with essential oils.
- Discontinue if redness or rash occurs and seek medical attention.
- We use both essential oils and fragrance oils. Fragrance oils are skin-safe and phthalate free.
- Nut Allergies; All items are made in the same facility that houses nut oils
Artisan bath & body products made in Veneta, Oregon with Luv from our family to yours.